To extend our thinking Ms. Alison gave us some photos to look at and respond to in groups using the Harvard Project Zero Thinking Routine 'See-Think-Wonder'. We then read the books Monkey Puzzle by Julia Donaldson and Does a Kangaroo Have a Mother Too? by Eric Carle.
With these ideas in mind, we had a conversation about our origins:
- How old is your baby?
- When was the baby born?
- How did your baby change when it grew?
- Does the baby grow inside your tummy?
- Does the baby change inside your tummy?
- How long did it take for the baby to start growing?
- When did your baby start walking and crawling?
- When did your baby start talking?
- Can your baby eat by itself?
- When did your baby start to grab things?